Nutrition and physical activity are keys to managing your type 2 diabetes, but where do you start? The Dining with Diabetes program can help!
Designed especially for people with type 2 diabetes, this program will help you learn the skills needed to promote good health.
Dining with Diabetes is taught by trained and caring educators. The program includes:
- planning meals and snacks with delicious and healthy recipes
- cooking demonstrations and food sampling
- motivation and support - connect with others who are living with diabetes
- ideas for being more active
- an understanding of how diabetes affects your overall health
Registration is required to attend. The course includes four, 2 hour sessions with food tasting and tips. There is a $25 registration fee, scholarships are available. Call 620-441-5450 to register.